SMALL WORKS DEPARTMENT
As an extension of our construction services, our small works department are a team of expert and dependable tradesmen. Having been in the industry for many years working on large commercial and industrial projects our skilled teams are available for bespoke works projects from new builds to refurbishments and fit outs.
Small works construction offer demolition, soft strip out, drainage, plastering, block/brick work, carpentry, flooring, suspended ceilings, canopies, joinery supply and installation and new building projects up to $2MM.
Small works construction offers a single point of contact for a seamless integration of trades delivering exceptional product on time and on budget.
A selection of our small works projects includes:
- 23 Gomati Street, Wailoku
- 265 Princess Road, Tamavua
- 7 Vatuvia Road, Lami
- Laucala Island Resort Nadi Airport Lounge
- Fiji Airways Flagship Lounge
- 40 Beach Road, Suva Point
- 38 Beach Road, Suva Point
- Memana Villa, Wakaya Island
- ANZ Lami Branch Refurb & Fitout
- ANZ Labasa Branch Refurb & Fitout
- WBC Garden City Branch Refurb & Fitout
- WBC Main Branch Exterior Painting Works
- WBC Main Branch Minor Refurbishments
- 7 Moli Place, Muanikau
- 261 Princess Road, Suva
- 25 Kavika Place, Suva
PBS is now proactively managing all small works and handyman work for ANZ Bank and all its branches around the country.