RESORTS & HOTELS
We are the South Pacific’s leading resort and hotel construction company with deep experience in resort design and construction going back to the company’s beginning two decades ago. To date we have built over a dozen resorts throughout the Pacific Islands with most of them in the remote outer islands where site access is difficult, materials and skilled labour are scarce and infrastructure virtually non-existent.
We have built flash-packer and backpacker resorts at the lower end of the market all the way up to the only “7 Star” resort in the Southern Hemisphere (Laucala Island Resort – www.laucala.com).
A selection of our projects include:
- Laucala Island Resort, FIJI ISLANDS (FT/Fantasy Island-Article)
- Little Polynesian Resort, COOK ISLANDS
- Westin Denarau Resort & Spa, FIJI ISLANDS
- Likuliku Lagoon Resort, FIJI ISLANDS
- Mango Bay Resort, FIJI ISLANDS
- Leleuvia Island Resort, FIJI ISLANDS
- Wyndham Vacation Resort, FIJI ISLANDS
- The Pearl South Pacific Resort & Spa, FIJI ISLANDS
- The Palms Apartment, FIJI ISLANDS
- Nanuku Resort & Spa, FIJI ISLANDS
- Holiday Inn Suva, FIJI ISLANDS
Each project was unique in its own way and many involved design work in addition to construction where we were responsible for delivering everything from beginning to end.
PBS is now widely recognized as the region’s leading resort builder and on the back of a tourism boom in the South Pacific has taken on and built over $100,000,000 of resort work in the last few years. The secret to our success especially when building in the outer islands is our “one-stop” approach to making sure we deliver on time, on budget and at the highest level’s of quality without excuses.