Over time we have compiled a team of airport construction professionals whom have been involved in the design and/or construction of a number of South Pacific international and remote island airports including:
- Port Moresby International, Papua New Guinea
- Melbourne International Airport, Australia
- Pago Pago International, American Samoa
- Savusavu Airport, Fiji
- Tau Island Airport, American Samoa
- Laucala Island Airport, Fiji
- Katafaga Island Airport, Fiji
- Kaibu Island Airport, Fiji
- Nadi Airport Terminal Modernisation Project, Fiji
- Laucala Island New Nadi International Airport Guest Lounge, Fiji
- Fiji Airways Nadi International Airport Premium Lounge, Fiji
These projects vary in size, scope and location and include design/build elements ranging from chip seal and concrete runways to arrivals facilities, hangers, grooving and lighting as well as managing the licensing and approvals required by the various aviation authorities.
A good example of the range and scope of our capabilities was Laucala Island airport and runway. We designed and built it to become Fiji’s premier day and night, all-weather aerodrome facility including runway, lighting and general airport facilities. We even organised all local and national government licenses and other approvals necessary to commence flight operations.
Our unique team of project managers, engineers, consultants and key vendors rely upon in-house management and logistics teams where no airport job is too big, too remote or too difficult and where time and budget are paramount.