Our work often begins long before actual construction starts. As more and more clients are discovering, our construction insights and experience can be a tremendous benefit during a project’s planning and design phases. During this crucial phases, we engage the assistance of our design and build team with which we have had long and successful relationships. We recognize that working with subject matter experts in their respective disciplines, as a project team is the most effective way to tackle design and build opportunities.
We use our collective experience and capabilities, familiarity with materials, construction methods, history working in difficult and remote locations and equipment capabilities to develop practical approaches that save our client’s money and time.
Our design build team usually includes the following reputable and well-experienced firms:
In its various combinations, this team has taken on a variety of commercial, tourism, cultural, educational and residential projects in the South Pacific including:
• Forum Secretariat Headquarters, FIJI ISLANDS
• Commission de Pacifique Sud, NEW CALEDONIA
• Reserve Bank of Fiji, FIJI ISLANDS
• University of the South Pacific, SAMOA
• Likuliku Resort & Spa, FIJI ISLANDS
• Le Meridien Hotel, VANUATU
• Westin Hotel, Denarau, FIJI ISLANDS
• Fiji Women’s Crisis Centre, FIJI ISLANDS
• Fiji National Provident Fund, FIJI ISLANDS
• Pacific Eye Institution, FIJI ISLANDS
• National Diabetes Centre, FIJI ISLANDS
• CWM Hospital East & West Wing Upgrade, FIJI ISLANDS
• World Mark South Pacific Club By Wyndham, FIJI ISLANDS
• Leleuvia Island Resort, FIJI ISLANDS
• The Pearl South Pacific Resort & Spa, FIJI ISLANDS
• The New Brew House Facility, FIJI ISLANDS
• Lautoka Hospital Emergency Department & Operation Theatre Upgrade, FIJI ISLANDS
Our clients can be assured that their project will be designed and constructed in the best possible way for the most reasonable cost on the most efficient schedule.